• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

1000 ROUNDS 5.56 Ammo 62 Grain M855 Green Tip Penetrator on 10 Rd Stripper Clips $340

Status
Not open for further replies.

User170512

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Occasionally Banned, but OK
49   0
Reaction score
Let me throw this out...this is the best I will do on this ammo. It is the BEST deal around. If you want to make an offer, let it be for more than I'm asking. There, I said it. I am not going bankrupt, I'm just selling off some ammo. Not whining, just sayin...

This is the best price you can get on this ammo. Check around. That's just $6.80 a 20 rd box! The dealers at the gun show in Macon would pay me $300 per 1000 so that should tell you they know they can make a good profit at that point. Best I can find on the web is $360 for the same type ammo at targetsportsusa.com. They have it for $299.98 for 840 rounds on strippers (~36 cents a round) and I am $20 under that. Let me know where we can meet or I will ship it to you here in GA if you're too far away to meet. Thanks for looking.

Target Sports Link

WILL SPLIT UP TO SELL!

Last edited:
Lets talk UPS. I will ship to a reputable gun shop of your choosing. Like doing an FFL, just no paperwork. Hit me up. It'll cost you less than $10 per 1000. That and I do travel every now and again. Lets talk ammo, you want it I've got it. This is the stuff you stock up on. PENETRATOR, NATO, c'mon...

If it is a quantity thing, I will split it up...120 rounds for everyone. Lets go.

I even have some old bandoliers I can put it in. Get your BOB truly ready. Who doesn't need 2 extra bando's? $45 apiece

Call a buddy and tell him about this deal and help a brother fund a build.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom