Frontiersman
    Feedback Score
    134 (100%)

Smile 1st Annual Sportsman Raffle

Yaarab Temple[Shriners] are having their 1st Annual Sportsman's Raffle.Raffle will be held Saturday July 28,2012 12:00 to 5:00 and tickets are $20.00 ea.You can go to shrinesportsraffle.com for a list of all the prizes.There will be 110 prizes that are mostly guns with cash and hunting trips in the mix.A prize will be drawn every 3 minutes.One ticket is good for all drawings.Winners will receive a certificate for the prize they win and it can be used for any item of the same price at Bass Pro Shops.You can pick up tickets at the Yaarab Temple in Atlanta or in most cases your local Shrine club.If you want a ticket and have a problem finding one contact me and I'll see what I can do.If coming thru Summerville I will have some.Proceeds go to Yaarab Shrine.Thanks Danny 706 506 2427
    Last edited by dandryvalley; 02-13-2012 at 02:39 PM. Reason: Added web site to see guns

ODT Junkie!
    Feedback Score
    86 (100%)
    Bump for a great cause. I bought one of these last weekend at the gunshow in catersville. The list of prizes is great .
    SEMPER FI & WAR Eagle !!!

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Wouldn't give the shrinners a dime, check where the donations go and how much really goes to charity.

Frontiersman
    Feedback Score
    44 (100%)
    thanks for all the good things the shrinners do for kids thanks for takeing the time to post this danny if i can be of any help let me know

Hunter
    Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    You do not have to be present to win.

ODT Junkie!
    Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    DaveTheMinion Tribute
    Here ya go. http://www.yaarabshrine.net/raffle/Sportsmen_Poster.pdf Thank you Shriners for all you do