Outdoorsman
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Sold/ Closed

M1 .30 Carbine Universal Make: Sold

Ruger 10/22 commemorative 09/11/01 Kentucky Edition 9 of 500
    “For those who answered the call, we will not forget”

x1 Factory 10 Rotating magazine; x1 Hot Lips Banana 10/22 Mag 25 Rounds Smoke; ; x1 Ruger 10/22 1-Piece Stock Matte Black (so you can shoot the rifle while not damaging the commemorative stock); x1 UTG 10/22 Commando Tactical Quad Rail and Rail-guard Ruger10/22 and 33 Slot Top Rail with Two 25 Slot Side Rails (missing some covers)

$550.00 (also include @1000 Rounds of .22 Remington Ammo)

Want to keep all the Ruger 10/22 gear together, PM for more pictures or questions, looking for cash (FTF trade, purchaser must have a GA DL) will travel a bit from Atlanta) open for some Trades (mainly the handguns in the 9mm/ .40 size). Will look at any and all offers, will negotiate also, if you see something you like and have something you think I might like, it can't hurt to ask.

Pulling 10/22 for now did well on other trades.
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
    Last edited by Digger; 10-03-2010 at 08:29 AM.

New to The Trader!
    Feedback Score

Interested in Carbine

Where in Atlanta? Gwinnett here.

Outdoorsman
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I can see the Atlanta Skyline from my yard hehehe, very inside the perimeter. I will be in the Duluth area tomorrow around lunch, or any other time (I have a highly flexible schedule).

Outdoorsman
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    M1 Carbine Sold, great meeting you Badge considering all the confusion in lawrenceville today.