Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Thumbs up WTS: Weaver Wide Angle Scope -

Weaver V7-II-W

This is a 2.5 - 7 x 32 wide angle scope in excellent condition. The rear optic is a wide view oval rather than the traditional circle view. It is very clear with crisp crosshairs. It is an oldie but a goodie. It held zero on the .30-06 it was on just fine. However, I am building a long-range target rifle out of the gun this scope came off of, and I need something with a little more magnification. The bluing is in perfect condition. It is a beautiful scope and would look excellent with a vintage sniper rifle build or would make a great hunting scope. Comes with the rings.

Price: $100.00

This picture was taken while looking almost directly at the sunlight, so there is a ton of glare and everything is too bright. But you can get an idea of what the wide angle looks like and how crisp the crosshairs are. I tried to focus on the background while keeping the crosshairs sharp, but that is almost impossible.
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

New to The Trader!
    Feedback Score
    I would like to purchase this item . Could you give me information on how to purchase it ?