Frontiersman
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Cool BANNED ZOMBIE AMMO Norinco 7.62x39 Steel Core***PRICE DROP***

SOLD!!

I have 520 Rounds of Norinco Steel Core 7.62x39 ammo for sale still in the spam can.

This ammo is on SKS stripper clips and is wrapped in 30rd packs. It is 1968 Production and was in a sealed tin until recently opened to sell at a gun show.

The ammo looks brand new.

The Norinco Steel Core ammo is harder to come by then your run of the mill Wolf and Brown Bear stuff. Why? Because it was banned years ago....there is no more being imported....and has not been imported for a long time and will not be imported in the future. What little you can find in the U.S. is it folks.....when it's gone it's gone!!

This is good stuff to put for the Zombie apocalypse! It penetrates much deeper than lead core ammo.

I'm seeing this stuff sell for $.50 up to $1.00 per round.

I'll sell this lot for $200 $175 which works out to $.33 a round. You wont find this ammo cheaper!
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
    Last edited by SOCOM; 12-04-2010 at 06:53 PM.
    Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys and they will stand by you even unto death. -Sun Tzu