• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

22/45 Lite (Black) Compensator...

RugerRob

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
92   0
Reaction score
Compensator came in, I wasn't sure if I should order the flat black or gloss... I ordered the gloss thinking since the back of the slide is gloss, trigger gloss, the rail for the scope being gloss, and the threaded piece that came with the gun being gloss it would look better.

Next up, pimpin' grips and possibly a trigger setup.

2245Comp1.jpg2245Comp2.jpg2245Comp3.jpg

I've got a set of Hogue Grips with the finger molds on them on order, and back ordered a set of Ruger SR1911 Black Dymondwood grips. I wanted to order Raasco, VZ or others but they were the same thickness as the factory grips and to me the factory grips are too thin. I know per the amazon comments the Hogue grips will "fatten" up the grip and probably look cool too, as will the 1911 grips from the Ruger SR1911 so just a matter of seeing what I like better. I may end up putting the black dymondwood grips on the Ruger SR1911 I have just to be different.

Compensator, I'm sure it's just aesthetic, especially from what I've read about it online...

I got to shoot someone M&P15-22 the other day, nice shooter, I want one but 500 bucks! Ugg! I've got too much in this little Ruger 22/45 .22 and have a Marlin Model 60 Stainless with matching scope, shoulder strap and swivels as well... Don't think I could spend another $500 on a .22.

I really want an AR15, but that will have to be down the road.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom