• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

22/45 Lite (Black) Compensator...

Just got home from the gun store with mine. Sweet setup for sure. Now if I could only find some ammo!

Excellent! Yea, .22 is REALLY hard to find. And DO NOT run any non copper jacket junk ammo through the 22/45 lite, it will CAKE lead in the barrel in less than 100 rounds. Terrible. Especially remington blunderbolts (thunderbolts, total garbage ammo)

The Federal Copper jacket bulk ammo and the Winchester X copper jacketed bulk ammo work perfect it in!

Excellent! Yea, .22 is REALLY hard to find. And DO NOT run any non copper jacket junk ammo through the 22/45 lite, it will CAKE lead in the barrel in less than 100 rounds. Terrible. Especially remington blunderbolts (thunderbolts, total garbage ammo)

The Federal Copper jacket bulk ammo and the Winchester X copper jacketed bulk ammo work perfect it in!

I've run 325 rounds of non copper jacket ammo through my 22/45 Lite and it hasn't deleveloped this lead caking issue you refer to.

I've run 325 rounds of non copper jacket ammo through my 22/45 Lite and it hasn't deleveloped this lead caking issue you refer to.

Yep, I ran some blazer and rem surefire through it the other day, non copper but it has some type of black coating on it that came off on my hands when loading the mags.

Must have just been that Rem thunderbolt crap ammo only.

Ordered a set of Raasco Midnight ebony tactical grips last night, having them custom done, spoke with Alan with Raasco grips, the ones they have on their site are direct replacment from the factory plastic grips, I wanted something a little thicker so he is going to custom do mine, said he can add about 1/16" to them which while not alot he said it will be noticable.
They look like this pretty much. I think the slight gloss to them will look nice and match the gloss black trim and compensator... Grips.jpg

Back
Top Bottom