New to The Trader!
    Feedback Score

FS/FT NIB Un-shot Browning XBolt 325 wsm

Item Name: NIB Un-shot Browning XBolt 325 wsm

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: $800 OBO

Trade Value or Items Looking For: Only guns of interest are as follows, Browning BAR (.270, 7mm, 30-06, .300 win), Quality semi-auto 12 ga, quality 20ga O/U, browning A-Bolt in 25-06 or 7mm-08, and of course an AR. Only guns of equal value in mint condition will be considered for a straight trade as I would prefer cash. I will consider trade + cash arrangements.

Caliber: .325 wsm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes -Name, DL number, address

Item Description: This is a brand new, never been shot, sticker still on the barrel .325 WSM Browning XBolt Hunter. (the cheapest I’ve seen online is $800 without taxes, shipping or transfer fee)
    This gun includes a set of brand new Browning X-Lock integrated scope mounts ($45) and a full box of 220gr winchester powerpoints ($45-$50).
    $825

I bought this gun for an elk hunt that my hunting buddy and I were planning that fell through.

The scope in the picture is no longer mounted on the gun or part of the package.

I am really looking for cash but feel free to make an offer, worst case scenario I say no but serious inquiries only please. Please reach me by either responding to this message below or text 912.675.5491.

Pictures:

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
    Last edited by CPark58; 01-27-2013 at 08:38 PM.