Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
    The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
    Feedback Score
    57 (100%)
    DaveTheMinion Tribute
    Their volcano
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	58.2 KB 
ID:	170665  

Luk 22:36 "and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one" (shortened to fit) -I am the 30%-

The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
    Feedback Score
    52 (100%)
    GA Carry Contributor DaveTheMinion Tribute
    I'm in, but if I win, I ask that the cash goes to ODT/OS to support the site .... but I'll still take any goodies ya wanna send

Info I've found:
    San Juan del Sur, Southwestern Nicaragua, Nicaragua
    A beautiful little fishing/surfers town. Nice place on the beach, coming up tourism, but still really pure. If you are here stay in arena caliente, it's in the same street as you get off the buss. Or find a nice cabinas. Arena Caliente is a great place, especially when you like surfing, a lot of local surfers are chilling here, so that gives a nice atmosphere. You get your own room for more or less 6 dollars a night. There's a kitchen and you share the toilet and shower. It isn't a new building, not for tourist with money or who likes luxury! So if that's where you're not looking for it's a great place to stay! In the night you have to go to the iguana bar or tsunami's! If they are closing you've still the sportsbar thats open, it's in the same street as the market(a great market with great comedores with really good food for a nice price!) You've also happy hours in la pelican, a really nice luxury hotel with a nice view, at wednesday and friday nights(maybe it's changed so ask the locals)! If you want to learn spanish as well, you can arrange this over there, i will recommend to stay at a host family so you will get to know the life of a nica family! I can't remember the name of the school but you have a really good school right on the beach for a good price! San Juan is a great beach place, to get in touch with the locals, learn spanish, to surf or learn to surf, and to enjoy the rum of nicaragua!

Tracker
    Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    im in/nicaragua is hot ..lol
    Most Nicaraguans have both European and Indian ancestry, and the culture of
    the country reflects the Ibero-European and Indian heritage of its people. Only
    the Indians of the eastern half of the country remain ethnically distinct and retain
    tribal customs and languages. A large black minority, of Jamaican origin, is
    concentrated on the Caribbean coast. In the mid-1980s, the central government
    divided the eastern half of the country--the former department of Zelaya--into
    two autonomous regions and granted the people of the region limited self-rule.

The 1995 constitutional reform guaranteed the integrity of the regions' several
    unique cultures and gave the inhabitants a say in the use of the area's natural
    resources. Roman Catholicism is the major religion, but Evangelical Protestant
    groups have grown recently, and there are strong Anglican and Moravian
    communities on the Caribbean coast. Most Nicaraguans live in the Pacific
    lowlands and the adjacent interior highlands. The population is 54% urban.
    The reason i carry is cuz i'm too young to die and to old to take an ass whoopin!......

ODT Junkie!
    Feedback Score
    330 (100%)
    GA Carry Contributor DaveTheMinion Tribute

Isla Ometepe.
    Volcano, Freshwater Sharks, Hotsprings, Monkeys.
    and will only be about an hour from you, depending on where in Managua you are staying.
    sounds like a must visit, you are required to post of photos when you return.

Feedback Score
    74 (100%)
    I'm in.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	535583_10200724918756194_1712576738_n1362777789_thumb_medium615_0.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	23.9 KB 
ID:	170690
    Nastassja Bolivar Miss Nicaragua 2013
    "Government is a disease masquerading as its own cure"
    Robert Lefevre.

Survivalist
    Feedback Score
    67 (100%)
    NRA Contributor
    Name:  nicaragua.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  26.7 KB
    Can you check some gun prices there & see how they compare,might be some good deals there?

ODT Junkie!
    Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    GA Carry Contributor NRA Contributor Gun Owners of America Contributor DaveTheMinion Tribute
    I'm in and if I win then please donate the 100 dollars cash to the people of Nicaragua for your mission trip. I'm in for free goodies.

In 1998, Hurricane Mitch killed more than 9,000 people, left 2 million people homeless, and caused $10 billion in damages. Many people fled to the U.S., which offered Nicaraguans an immigration amnesty program until July 1999. Nicaragua remains one of the poorest countries in the Western Hemisphere.

ODT Junkie!
    Feedback Score
    83 (100%)
    DaveTheMinion Tribute
    In 1899 a bill was put before Congress to build a canal across Nicaragua. The bill was not passed and construction on the Panama Canal begin instead.

Count me in.
    rOmiLaYu- "Well piss on my boots and tell me they're rocks....you win."

ODT Junkie!
    Feedback Score
    135 (100%)
    I'm in it to win it!!!!!!!!!!!!
    could use 100.00 worth of diapers!!!!!!!!!
    Sinner saved by grace-ask me how!

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    The therapeutic waters of Apoyo

Apoyo is an unspoiled crater lake with crystal clear water, breathtaking views and rich biodiversity. It is a magical place located at the heart of Nicaragua’s premier tourist region and only 5 miles from the colonial city of Granada and a number of charming “white villages” or craft towns. This is Nicaragua’s tourism “heartland”.
    A naturalist's paradise

The lake itself and the surrounding verdant slopes are maintained by Nicaragua’s environmental agency, Marena, as a protected area. We invite you to experience a naturalist's paradise with abundant natural fauna and flora including howler and white faced monkeys, sloth, iguanas, armadillos, blue jays, toucans and a rich aquatic life including an endemic fish species as well as old growth trees, some over 100 years old I'M IN!!!!! BRING ME BACK A WHITE FACED MONKEY! LOL
    "Watch out for # 1, don't step in # 2"---Rodney Dangerfield