FS Reduced 1999 Ford Mustang GT 60000 miles two engines new parts

Item Name: 1999 Ford Mustang GT 60000 miles two engines new parts

Zip Code: 30144

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: 4500

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Title in hand.
    I have a Ford Mustang in Electric Green and Cobra SRT Rims size 18's with new tires and fat tires in the rear. Comes with improved sound system, infinity speakers, MP3 stereo system by kenwood. Also comes with a old 3.8L V6 that is out of the chassis. 4.6L engine is NOT in the car, nor is the wiring harness and CPU. I was going to put the 4.6 in it but the Army decided to move me last minute. No liens on the title, title in hand. Bill of Sale required. Email me for pictures. 4.6L engine comes with numerous upgrades, all the fluids, cold air intake, oil filter pretty much everything you need. Brand New paint job (not from MAACO either). Has following parts included: NEW Ford racing differential gears, ford racing 8.8 ratio drivetrain chunk and gasket sets. Has upgraded PLENUM as well. Good Deal here. Has Computer for both engines and both harnesses.

Pictures:

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
    Last edited by mkdhotrod; 11-07-2013 at 08:03 PM.

ODT Junkie!
    Feedback Score
    66 (100%)
    Bump
    NRA Life of Duty Member, E5 US Army Green to Gold