Thread: ZQ ammo?

Survivalist
    Feedback Score
    29 (100%)

ZQ ammo?

what's the story with this ammo. saw it at my Walmart in denver. 1200 rds of 9mm in ammo can for $497 plus tax. made in Turkey. no loose sealed in boxes inside packages in the can. fmj brass ammo. why so expensive? the Winchester 100 value pack as only 26 so its a much better deal to just buy 12 of those boxes which the store had more than that. just was wondering why this stuff was so pricey.
    thanks,
    alan

The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
    Feedback Score
    51 (100%)
    GA Carry Contributor DaveTheMinion Tribute
    Store won't sell you 12 boxes of Winchester though
    Why do people use what someone else says in a post as their "sig" - ugagrad04

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    That's why you see so many dudes shopping with their buddys and wives. If anybody says, I've got go to Wallworld, you get the if I come with you, will you get me some ammo too.
    Nothing adds a little class to a sniper course like a babe in a Ghillie suit.

ODT Junkie!
    Feedback Score
    113 (100%)
    GA Carry Contributor NRA Contributor DaveTheMinion Tribute
    Never heard of it. Sounds like a distributor got stuck with it just as the availability of 9mm opened up again and doesn't want to take a bath. Either that or something that WalMart was trying out in a few stores.

Survivalist
    Feedback Score
    29 (100%)
    yeah I know only 3 boxes at a time but they had enough for me to go back the next day and same amount was still there. I've never seen it in any other Walmart but they had it 7.62x51 also but it was priced normal so not sure about the 9mm. they had about 4 or 5 of the cases and with that price I'm gonna bet they will have them a while.

The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
    Feedback Score
    51 (100%)
    GA Carry Contributor DaveTheMinion Tribute
    Quote Originally Posted by aloo1 View Post
    yeah I know only 3 boxes at a time but they had enough for me to go back the next day and same amount was still there. I've never seen it in any other Walmart but they had it 7.62x51 also but it was priced normal so not sure about the 9mm. they had about 4 or 5 of the cases and with that price I'm gonna bet they will have them a while.
    yeah I think Spencer prob nailed it and they might sell to someone that wants a bunch and doesn't care about the price but I'm sure as hell not buying them
    Why do people use what someone else says in a post as their "sig" - ugagrad04

Survivalist
    Feedback Score
    29 (100%)
    found out it's 9mm NATO rds. but still too pricey