Feedback Score
    64 (100%)

FS/FT - AR15 - Alpharetta/Cumming

Want to sell (possibly trade) an AR15 (says Eagle Arms on the lower) . I have no idea of the round count (I am the second owner) but it shoots great. Would make a good plinker or home defense weapon.

Comes with rifle (as pictured) and 2-30 round magazines. Tasco ProPoint red dot sight. Magpul CTR stock. As I am the second owner, I don't know much about the upper/lower or trigger.

Shows some signs of wear but overall, the rifle is in good shape. Cleaning out the safe.

$700 cash OBRO/ $750 trade (Alpharetta/Cumming area - FTF with GA ID - limited travel).

Currently, I'm looking for a CZ75 9mm or a XD9 Tactical (plus some cash on your side). You can suggest other trades but I can't put any cash with the trade.
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
    Last edited by MacMan; 11-23-2011 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Sold

Survivalist
    Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MacMan View Post
    Want to sell (possibly trade) an AR15 (says Eagle Arms on the lower) . I have no idea of the round count (I am the second owner) but it shoots great. Would make a good plinker or home defense weapon.

Comes with rifle (as pictured) and 2-30 round magazines. Tasco ProPoint red dot sight. Magpul CTR stock. As I am the second owner, I don't know much about the upper/lower or trigger.

Shows some signs of wear but overall, the rifle is in good shape. Cleaning out the safe.

$700 cash OBRO/ $750 trade (Alpharetta/Cumming area - FTF with GA ID - limited travel).

Currently, I'm looking for a CZ75 9mm or a XD9 Tactical (plus some cash on your side). You can suggest other trades but I can't put any cash with the trade.

Attachment 72658Attachment 72659Attachment 72660Attachment 72661
    pm sent
    fear not the dark, fear that which hunts in the dark. Mapache. RECON

ODT Junkie!
    Feedback Score
    70 (100%)
    what length bbl? the flash hider looks quite long
    "We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home" -T. Jefferson

Feedback Score
    64 (100%)
    Sold pending meet
    Last edited by MacMan; 11-22-2011 at 07:27 PM.

Hunter
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    looks like 11.5" + 5.5" hider to me

Survivalist
    Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Thanks mike! just brought her home. AA++ seller. Buy with confidence from this gentleman. VERY SATISFIED
    fear not the dark, fear that which hunts in the dark. Mapache. RECON