Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Tracker
    Feedback Score
    21 (100%)

Don't want to break up my family, what do I do?!

So I've purchased more guns than I need right now... and I might need some cash coming up pretty soon. I'm not sure what I should sell out of my group and what I should keep. I want to keep all of them of course, but I don't think I'll be able to afford that right now!

Here is what I have:

S&W Bodyguard .380
    Glock 26 Gen 4
    Glock 19 Gen 4
    Glock 19C Gen 3 w/ Night Sites

I know it's not much, but I'm a student and having to watch what I spend at the moment... I got pretty good deals on all of them except the Gen 4 19 which I paid retail price for.
    My bodyguard .380 is a daily carry so I'm really against selling off that one, but anything is fair game.
    My Glock 19 has been the bedside pistol, and the 26 I usually leave in my car. I've heard the 19C isn't too good for home defense because of the bright muzzle flash at night..... even though it's awesome!

If you had to pick, what would you guys do in this situation?

The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
    Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    I have thought hard about it, I feel like you should go ahead and sell me the Glock 19C Gen 3 w/ Night Sites for about $200 and then mull it over some more.
    I will be glad to come down today and pick it up.
    " Pacifism" A luxury afforded to Liberals by the blood of Warriors

ODT Junkie!
    Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    You always need a CCW so leave the bodyguard alone. As for the Glocks, you essentially have two of the same guns. Id start with the 19's but post the 26 as well. Whoever is the highest bidder, then let her go. Guns are great but prioritizing is key. I have had to let go of a few that I didn't wanna get rid of due to medical bills and what not so it happens. Good luck with whatever decision you make and glws
    Internet commando's are overrunning us all!

The Hen that laid the Golden Legos ATLEMT's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    get rid of one of the 19s, I would move the 19c because you wont get back what you paid for the gen 4 since you paid retail for it.

Feedback Score
    83 (100%)
    Personally and this is all subjective...

1st sell the 19c....cool factor doesn't help much when you NEED one...

Then the 26 (completely subjective cause they take to much without giving much in return to me) then either change your carry set up to include the 19 or sell it....I carry a G23 and it doesn't bother me one bit and is easy to hide I'm not big either 5'11" and 160 ish.....

You just need to keep what you will carry.

I'm in college as well and I completely understand where you are coming from, you may have noticed I have had a lot for sell lately....lol
    Those whose lives are a struggle were meant to do greater things than the average man.

Feedback Score
    235 (100%)
    DaveTheMinion Tribute
    sell the 19C and the glock 26. All you REALLY need is the glock 19 for home use and the bodyguard to carry
    It is the opinion of 3 physicians that nobody could survive an S4M torso hit unless it took place right in the OR and even then it would be a toss up

Feedback Score
    151 (100%)
    GA Carry Contributor NRA Contributor Gun Owners of America Contributor DaveTheMinion Tribute
    If it were me, and I had to dump one.. it would probably be the Gen4 G19.

Tracker
    Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Haha GDAWG I'll keep that in mind... So far it sounds like I'm right in the decision to keep the Bodyguard .380.. And most of the responses are to sell off a 19.. Making some progress lol.
    Thanks for the feedback!

ODT Junkie!
    Feedback Score
    39 (100%)
    Dump the .380
    Hi im interested in your rifle but I was wondering if u might take payments for it? - hipoimtquad

Feedback Score
    48 (100%)
    DaveTheMinion Tribute
    Keep them all!!
    Supporter GCO, ODT and NRA. Everybody dies someday, I just want to be last. (Biker13)