• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Air compressor question

Twiztid

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
53   0
Reaction score
I don't know if this is in the right thread, so if it isn't will a mod please move it for me? Anyway, I have a compressor that is in my garage that has no model number (well the sticker is faded beyond recognition) It is black, two tanks, is a Napa Winner series with a 5hp Briggs and stratton gas motor, It's portable almost like a wheel barrow. Does anyone have one like it so I can get a general model number??? Thanks in advance!

Didnt take it that way. I work for a shop so Im pretty good buddies with the manager at my napa, they don't carry that compressor anymore so I searched the web and didnt find anything either, trust me I tried for a couple hours to locate before I asked. Thanks for the reply!

I'm familiar with many Brands, can you Post some Pictures. Are you looking for Parts or Having a Problem with it? There is usually a Plate, Sticker or Casting # Stamped into the Compressor Pump itself. Once we can Identify the Compressor Pump we can usually figure out Who manufactured it for NAPA. Grainger, Kellogg, Cambell Hausfield, Curtis, Ingersol Rand, Quincey, Chicago Pneumatic are a few of the many compressor manufacturers. Grainger and CP, used to make alot of NAPA's and Craftsman. I need pictures though, the whole unit and different views of the Compressor Pump.

Last edited:
I called the napa line for compressors and the guy told me bridgeport made the old winner series so I got to looking, same compressor with a honda motor, even matches the specs the guy at napa told me. Sound right to you? The tanks look to be about 4gal each so...

SA758H - 5.5 HP Honda, Single Stage compressor with
8 gallon tank:
• Twin tank, 8 gallon total capacity (manual drain).
• 14.3 SCFM @ 40 PSI / 12.5 SCFM @ 90 PSI
• 145 PSI max
• Cast iron cylinder for maximum durability.
• Electric start is not available.View attachment 80879

Back
Top Bottom