• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Atlanta Range and Ordinance Newnan ga gun range review

Yeah apparently its who you know. Two of my guys went by last night. One is career military and has only lived here 2 years , he was told what I was told, ammo is for range. The other grew up hear and picked me up 6 boxes of 40 cal at a dollar off the shelf price. I guess it's all about who you know.

Yeah apparently its who you know. Two of my guys went by last night. One is career military and has only lived here 2 years , he was told what I was told, ammo is for range. The other grew up hear and picked me up 6 boxes of 40 cal at a dollar off the shelf price. I guess it's all about who you know.
its always who you know, right? glad someone got what they went for.

Sounds like they have issues .. Even though i live here in Newnan and the new range is only 5 minutes away from my front door, i will continue to drive all the way to Fayetteville and spend my money at Autrey's.

autreys sets the bar on our side of town.

I went to autreys a month or so ago and the ceiling in the range was leaking right above my head and ceiling tile wasnt there. Target was drooping so close to the ground I was pretty much shooting the cement every time. Lol they are definitely setting the bar high.....

I went there tonight and bought some ammo. Had np problems at all, met the owner and some of the staff. They were very nice and even showed me around. Prices were not inflated, and for the money the range is very nice. This is a very nice range and really great group of guy's.

I'm with Alpine. This place is great. Very nice facility and great people running it.

Sounds like every other range around right now. Range ammo is for range use...how hard is that to comprehend. There is a shortage right now so the ranges are covering themselves.

I was in Autreys today (and I LOVE Autreys) and overheard a fellow ask about buying ammo. He was told this is what they have for walk in/out customers and the range ammo was for range use only. They have to have ammo for range users and dont feel like its fair to sell all the range ammo to folks taking it home. I agree with them. If there is no ammo for range users....guess what, they lose ammo sales AND range fee's. No range rental fee's...no business. So would you rather be mad that they wont sell you ammo to take with you...or be ticked that they have no ammo for you to shoot on their range and watch them go out of business??

Yeah yeah, I know...half of ya'll dont get it and never will. Maybe if ya'll owned a business and had to make decisions to keep the doors open you might start to see. But I seriously doubt it.

Atlanta Range and Ordnance has range ammo!! With ammo hard to come by, I was happy I didn't need to deplete what I have on hand.

I checked them out this morning and WOW is it nice. Yep, they're $16/hour + $6/2nd shooter / limit 2 shooters per lane. I had the wife and neighbor with me so we took two lanes side X side. I bought a box of 9mm, 38spl and 45ACP. The neighbor was a new shooter and I gave her some instruction as we were closely monitored by the range officer. I have no problem with them monitoring me to keep their range safe (Autreys might take note!!).

We shot for an hour, cleaned up our brass and settled up our bill. The guys were happy to discuss the business that they built, notice the hand built chandelier up front. What I enjoyed most, was they were happy to discuss guns with the women and while we weren't buying today, I'm always shopping. But I'm grateful to them for sharing their knowledge and expertise with the women.

I didn't know those guys before today but I had a great experience. I'll go back and see 'em again. Happy shooting!!

A buddy of mine told me about this place and was very complimentary about the great service he had. If you think about it, what good are they doing themselves if they sell all their ammo to folks walking in the door and leaving? They have to make money to justify their business model (i.e. gun range). That's where they're making their money...not by selling a box of $11 ammo to a customer. If their customers don't have ammo to shoot on the range, why would anyone do business with them? Just a thought...

A buddy of mine told me about this place and was very complimentary about the great service he had. If you think about it, what good are they doing themselves if they sell all their ammo to folks walking in the door and leaving? They have to make money to justify their business model (i.e. gun range). That's where they're making their money...not by selling a box of $11 ammo to a customer. If their customers don't have ammo to shoot on the range, why would anyone do business with them? Just a thought...

Cant explain that to them coppers with that Ima cop attitude. I hear they have facial recognition software and all local law enforcement on file so they know when you are there.

Back
Top Bottom