• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Deer season 2013-2014

dawgs511

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
112   0
Reaction score
Anybody have any idea what the deer season for 2013-2014 in GA are going to be? Specifically southern zone rifle. Did a quick scan and search on here but couldn't find it here, or the DNR website.

Really hoping it will be open on of before Saturday October 26th during UGA football by week :)

Archery is the 2nd saturday in sept.Primitive weapons is the first saturday after Oct 8th.Firearms statewide opens the next saturday after Primitive weapons.Hope that helps.Oct 19th is opening day this year

I saw 2 gracing the other day in the evening and made a U-turn to watch them for a minute before they ran off. 2 nice sized doe. too bad you can't hunt the area. too many "anti-hunters" worried about me mistaking someones dog for a deer.

shoot, i just hope i can find some property to hunt on this year. sucks when all the property i used to hunt lost it to the bank. and i refuse to touch public land, cant tell you how many times i had a rifle pointed at me, and if that happened to me now after playing in the sandbox i think i would get in trouble for what i would do back to the idiot lol.

just need a suppressor for my 22 and i can rabbit hunt in my backyard though lol.

Back
Top Bottom