• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Don't want to break up my family, what do I do?!

IMO you should get rid of the Smith, G26, and the G19C.
Just make the new G19 your daily snuggle buddy. Besides, if you carry it then by all rights it IS your vehicle and bedside gun too!

olchevy:530437 said:
Personally and this is all subjective...

1st sell the 19c....cool factor doesn't help much when you NEED one...

Then the 26 (completely subjective cause they take to much without giving much in return to me) then either change your carry set up to include the 19 or sell it....I carry a G23 and it doesn't bother me one bit and is easy to hide I'm not big either 5'11" and 160 ish.....

You just need to keep what you will carry.

I'm in college as well and I completely understand where you are coming from, you may have noticed I have had a lot for sell lately....lol

I GUESS ENGLISH 101 ISN'T WHAT IT USED TO BE. YOU SELL SOMETHING AND YOU HAVE SOMETHING FOR SALE.

IE, I HAVE BEEN SELLING. I HAVE A LOT FOR SALE lately.

Since you EDC the 380, I would keep it for sure. The Glock's are no good if you are not going to carry them. I personally would move the 19C since I am just not a fan of those C models. Sounds like the other two Glock's (19 and 26) have their places already so keep those.

Get rid of all that tupperware... All a man *needs* to get by is a J-frame Smith, a 12 ga. 870, and a Mini-14. Those three things can handle whatever situation you manage to come across.

Keep the Glock 19 and all mags for it. Get rid of the rest. Just my opinion. The SW bodyguards are not that great of a gun anyway. Carry the Glock 19.

If it were me, the 380 would be the first to go. Cuts it down to only having to buy one caliber ammo.

Then the 19C would go next. I never have understood the benefits of a "C" weapon for self defense.

If that took care of what I need, then I would carry the 26 and use the 19 as a bedside gun.

If I still had to get rid of something, the 26 would be the next to go. The 19 (in my opinion) is one of the best multi-use guns on the market today.

Good luck, whatever you decide.

Back
Top Bottom