• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Don't want to break up my family, what do I do?!

You have 3 guns covering the same niche. First of all the Bodyguard goies where the rest do NOT...in your pocket. Keep it!

Next, thne 19C is a problem for night fire because the compensator allows for a bright, night vission killing flash. Sell it. The other 19 and the 26 fill the same need with one exception. the 26 can do everything the 19 can but the 19 can not get smaller for concealed carry like the 26. Sell the 19 and keep one magazine from it. Then you can carry the 26 concealed with the full length magazine from the 19 as back-up. Best of both worlds.

You have 3 guns covering the same niche. First of all the Bodyguard goies where the rest do NOT...in your pocket. Keep it!

Next, thne 19C is a problem for night fire because the compensator allows for a bright, night vission killing flash. Sell it. The other 19 and the 26 fill the same need with one exception. the 26 can do everything the 19 can but the 19 can not get smaller for concealed carry like the 26. Sell the 19 and keep one magazine from it. Then you can carry the 26 concealed with the full length magazine from the 19 as back-up. Best of both worlds.

^^^ What he said.

Bodyguard and the 26 are the way to go.

You can always go back later and buy a used 19 for a decent price, if you feel like you just have to have one.

I would say in an I'd have to keep one scenario, all but the 26 goes. The 380 is an expensive underpowered round that doesn't offer much. The 19c is def not a good carry gun for the above mentioned reasons. That leaves you with the 19vs26.. Id prefer the 26, you get near the 380 size for ccw capabilities, 9mm performance, and still affordable to practice with.

and the 26 I usually leave in my car. I've heard the 19C isn't too good for home defense because of the bright muzzle flash at night..... even though it's awesome!

If you had to pick, what would you guys do in this situation?
A kind word of advise...Do me and yourself a favor and stop leaving that gun in the car. Not good idea.Could fall into the wrong hands.

1)A student (get a job)
2)or a student with a job (get two jobs)
3)or a student with two jobs? Keep them all, take up prostitution to make ends meet.

^THIS

If you go to G Tech, keep them all. It sounds like you need them....

Seriously though, I would keep the
bodyguard (if it were me, I'd trade it for a j-frame) for pocket carry, and sell the 26 and 19c. The 19 is just as easy to conceal as the 26...

Glock 19 Gen 4. S&W Bodyguard .380. Sell them both and buy a primary. IE. Rifle.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom