• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Don't want to break up my family, what do I do?!

A kind word of advise...Do me and yourself a favor and stop leaving that gun in the car. Not good idea.Could fall into the wrong hands.

Hopefully Tech will start to allow concealed carry on campus, especially with all the crime recently. Permit holding students are already starting to set up stations along the campus to spread the word about the benefits of concealed carry. Then I'll never have to leave it in my car, (I also park in a secured deck).

At this point I've posted the G26 for sale in the classifieds section.

The 26 is gone! Next one is going to be the 19C IF I decide to sell one more. I'm going for the 19 as my multipurpose gun and the .380 as my pocket pistol.
Thanks for all the advice, it definitely helped.

The 26 is gone! Next one is going to be the 19C IF I decide to sell one more. I'm going for the 19 as my multipurpose gun and the .380 as my pocket pistol.
Thanks for all the advice, it definitely helped.

I believe you made a good choice :)

Are you a student at Tech? I spent my time in red brick hell. Graduated in 96 :)

Wow this thread really got me looking into what I need and has helped me to admit they are just items. I think Im gonna have a reduction here soon. I have a good bit of overlap and think I could invest better in other ways. Thanks for getting the ole head thinking.

Just letting everyone in this post know, I'm planning on posting the Bodyguard for sale with accessories. PM me if you're interested before I get it posted!

Back
Top Bottom