• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fed bought 30,000 Guillotines

I'm not too familiar with the website, but "sharia unveiled" doesn't exactly sound like a reputable, unbiased source ;)

it does sounds kinda like a suspicious website, i probably wouldn't quote any thing from them in a college report
plus the neck hole is too small for people in this country, that thing wouldn't even close on my fat neck

Last edited:
This thread is perfect... a thread on the internet about guillotines being purchased by the government and branded by "Chanel"... which of course just happens to be advertised by... that's right.... French models. The circle is complete. :cool:

- - - Updated - - -

I like where your heads at....
But affter one ride it might be in a different place. :drum:

This thread is perfect... a thread on the internet about guillotines being purchased by the government and branded by "Chanel"... which of course just happens to be advertised by... that's right.... French models. The circle is complete. :cool:

- - - Updated - - -

But affter one ride it might be in a different place. :drum:

Obamacare. Might just be a new circumcision tool for adults.

the french ran low of bullets since they had to move employees to the the white flag factory to ramp up production, so the guillotine was the cheapest reusable option they had.

Back
Top Bottom