• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fed bought 30,000 Guillotines

I know its been over a year since that truck driver reported his delivery of these to the FEMA camps that don't exist.
And this is just now floating to the surface? ..........There is a link to in here somewhere.

The story sounds a little lopsided but... why did they buy them?

shariaunveiled.files.wordpress.com_2013_06_guillotine_2.png

http://shariaunveiled.wordpress.com...vernment-recently-purchase-30000-guillotines/

The second link stated the artist only made three plus his proof so 4 is a far cry from 30,000.

Exactly. I mean we could all get together and make one, but 30k?

It would require a pretty serious and relatively high profile operation to make 30k drinking straws, much less these things.
Really inefficient way to do away with people anyway. In light of current technology.

If its on the Internet it must be true, though, right? :)

Question. If it is true the government did indeed but 30,000 guillotines, would you still want this in Area 51?

Or would you have questions as to why?

It's a yes or no question.

You sound like Dan Rather when he was busted for reporting those fake George Bush National Guard papers...let's not worry about whether they're fake or not, let's just look at the information that's in them...

Show me that it's true, then we'll talk about the significance of it. Of course, I'd have questions to to why...just as I would if the government bought 100,000 lollipops or 500,000 rapiers.

You sound like Dan Rather when he was busted for reporting those fake George Bush National Guard papers...let's not worry about whether they're fake or not, let's just look at the information that's in them...

Show me that it's true, then we'll talk about the significance of it. Of course, I'd have questions to to why...just as I would if the government bought 100,000 lollipops or 500,000 rapiers.

This is a personal thing between Bear and me.

Or do you want to talk more about your hatred for communism but how many of their leaders were encouraged by and championed Darwin?

This is a personal thing between Bear and me.

Posted on a public forum and sounding exactly like the Dan Rather incident I mentioned?

Or do you want to talk more about your hatred for communism but how many of their leaders were encouraged by and championed Darwin?

What does one have to do with the other? Their support or lack thereof for his works have nothing to do with whether he was right or not.

- - - Updated - - -

Bahh, The government isn't out to get us... Next thing you know you will think they are listening to your phonecalls and reading your emails.

Long ways from spying on us (which is bad enough) to rounding us up into camps and mass beheadings...

Posted on a public forum and sounding exactly like the Dan Rather incident I mentioned?

And directed at one person. Your obsession with Dan Rather aside Bear is very good at calling me out for my ****.

What does one have to do with the other? Their support or lack thereof for his works have nothing to do with whether he was right or not.

Somebody who is so vocally anti-faith lines himself up politically with men of faith and despises those that have none. Check yourself.

:confused:

Back
Top Bottom