• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fed bought 30,000 Guillotines

You really are confused, aren't you?
And directed at one person. Your obsession with Dan Rather aside Bear is very good at calling me out for my ****.

FWIW, I didn't see anyone's name attached to your post, and we do have a PM system.

My "obsession" is just pointing out that just as he looked ridiculous for making those statements, so do you...

Somebody who is so vocally anti-faith lines himself up politically with men of faith and despises those that have none. Check yourself.

Again, what does one have to do with the other? Am I only allowed to agree with people politically who also happen to share the same religious beliefs as I do? Seriously? Is that how you operate? You don't look at individual issues and make a determination of your position on each one? You just think to yourself "hm, this guy is talking about taxes...what I really need to know is...does he love Jesus..."?

You really are confused, aren't you?

FWIW, I didn't see anyone's name attached to your post, and we do have a PM system.

My "obsession" is just pointing out that just as he looked ridiculous for making those statements, so do you...

Again, what does one have to do with the other? Am I only allowed to agree with people politically who also happen to share the same religious beliefs as I do? Seriously? Is that how you operate? You don't look at individual issues and make a determination of your position on each one? You just think to yourself "hm, this guy is talking about taxes...what I really need to know is...does he love Jesus..."?

I don't care if you like Jesus or not, your worldview just seems inconsistent. And throughout history worldview has always influenced beliefs. if it doesn't there is no meaning to them.

Not referring to anyone here but this kind of thing always reminds me of how you can just write up a snazzy story put it out there in the right places, and in no time it's true in many folks minds. Expect to see this on Alex Jones within two or three days all he needs is three or four other "fake stories" to confirm the "original fake story" and BAM...reality in 10% of the countries minds.

With all the real crooked, evil stuff our gov is doing makes it all the easier....

Question. If it is true the government did indeed but 30,000 guillotines, would you still want this in Area 51?

Or would you have questions as to why?

It's a yes or no question.

Yes, I would want to know why. However, like so many other outrageous claims by conspiracy theorists, this story is BS. The very first listing on Hasselhoss' link is Snopes pointing out that it's fake.

Yes, I would want to know why. However, like so many other outrageous claims by conspiracy theorists, this story is BS. The very first listing on Hasselhoss' link is Snopes pointing out that it's fake.

Only in that the supplier is Gucci. The rest is 100% accurate.

Back
Top Bottom