• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fed bought 30,000 Guillotines

Only in that the supplier is Gucci. The rest is 100% accurate.

Did you even read the Snopes report? It clearly says this is complete BS. No congressional action and the only "guillotines" the government has purchased are the type that cut paper. They also point out that there is no source for this story other than other sites saying the same thing. Someone made it up and put it on the internet. Then others read that and repeated it. Does this qualify in any way as fact or truth?

Hell, I think I'll post how I'm worth a couple of billion dollars. Then I can go buy anything I want, right?

Did you even read the Snopes report? It clearly says this is complete BS. No congressional action and the only "guillotines" the government has purchased are the type that cut paper. They also point out that there is no source for this story other than other sites saying the same thing. Someone made it up and put it on the internet. Then others read that and repeated it. Does this qualify in any way as fact or truth?

Hell, I think I'll post how I'm worth a couple of billion dollars. Then I can go buy anything I want, right?

Common sense would seem to question the need for 30,000 of these devices. If the idea is to quiesce the masses, then this method is grossly inefficient and expensive. I believe the Nazi's proved that point quite well before embarking on their "final solution", no? Besides if you start eliminating everyone in sight, who is going to be left to do the work to maintain the basic economic structure?

I don't care if you like Jesus or not, your worldview just seems inconsistent. And throughout history worldview has always influenced beliefs. if it doesn't there is no meaning to them.

I'm what way have I been "inconsistent"? Examples, please. If the best you can come up with is that the Soviets like Darwin and I don't like the Soviets, then I question your basic ability to reason.

Back
Top Bottom