• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Flexxx Strops are AWESOME!!

shaneadams90

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
73   0
Reaction score
So I was cruising on the Esee forum a while back and ran across Flexxx Strops…and I bought one…2 actually..let me say that they are AWESOME!

I bought a Quad that has 3 sides treated with compounds Black (3000grit), Green (6000grit), White (12k grit) and raw leather to finish and I am stunned!

I bought the Quad and the Pro Field II to go in my pack…very good products!

Here are a few pics of the handy work!

http://www.flexxxstrops.com

IMG_3116.jpg

IMG_3115.jpg

IMG_3114.jpg

IMG_3118.jpg

Wow. Adding grits to the strop takes it to a whole different level of usefulness.
That makes a lot of sense for finer work in between a fine stone and a bare strop.

Wow. Adding grits to the strop takes it to a whole different level of usefulness.
That makes a lot of sense for finer work in between a fine stone and a bare strop.

EXACTLY&#8230;.and it works&#8230;.I wish I could get a pic of how highly polished and sharp the edges are&#8230;this is a fine system, reasonable price, and a great guy to do business with&#8230;The Field Strop goes in the bag and has a Black side and a Green side and is VERY USEFUL!&#8230;..

I've never seen that before- but I'm sure it's one heck of a useful tool... I run the usual Lansky stones up to the ultra fine (yellow backed stone) and then use the back of my belt to break off the wire edge.

Those grits would be a heck of a polishing step to finish off instead of the belt (or at least before the raw leather final step)

Thanks for sharing that!

I've never seen that before- but I'm sure it's one heck of a useful tool... I run the usual Lansky stones up to the ultra fine (yellow backed stone) and then use the back of my belt to break off the wire edge.

Those grits would be a heck of a polishing step to finish off instead of the belt (or at least before the raw leather final step)

Thanks for sharing that!

This thing puts a hair popping edge on a blade and will shine it like nothing I have ever seen&#8230;.pretty impressive piece of kit!

Back
Top Bottom