1. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Rules / FAQ.

If you wish to become a member and post, you can register here. Registered users also see less ads!
  2. If you are having issues logging in please send us an email through the "Contact Us" link at the bottom right of the site and we'll get it fixed.

3. We now have a Mobile-Friendly Style for the site.

You can find it at the bottom left corner of the site, or click here.

Free Floating Quad Rail For a DPMS Oracle 5.56

Thread in 'Firearms Chat' started by hktacticalscout, Apr 26, 2012.

1. hktacticalscout

hktacticalscout Hunter

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

I am looking to pick up a free floating quad rail for my new DPMS Oracle. I would like to buy one that doesn't require any filing or special fitting. I would also like to get the most bang for my buck, and my budget is up to 100 bucks. Help me out here and throw out some recommendations! Thanks!

2. loadnplenty

loadnplenty ODT Junkie!

Supporter

Rating - 100%
    73   0   0

Cdnn sports has some to choose from as does Midwayusa and cheaper then dirt

3. Chuckdog

Chuckdog ODT Junkie!

Supporter

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Do you necessarily want rails? You can get very good tubes for a lot less, if you really don't need or want the rails.

I have rails on one AR, the rest are OEM, Mag Pul, or standard free float tubes. Yankee Hill makes a very affordable set of both.

UTG is advertising a free float rail system now. I believe the one I saw was for a Mid-length gas system. Their standard U.S. made carbine quads are a bit heavy, but otherwise a great buy from what I've seen.