19   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS 1970 Winchester Model 94 .30-30

Zip Code: 30354

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 275

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Howdy ODT. I have for sale a nice little deer shooter. The previous owner decided not to oil the receiver and store the gun in a sock so the bluing on one side of the receiver is about 35% gone, and the other side has maybe 5% loss of bluing. The barrel and mag tube are both near 100% perfect.

This has been someone's closet gun for years, build fate estimated by serial number.

The internals are clean , smooth, and oiled, and the action is like a crisp butter. The bore looks to be in great shape as well. I am just making room in the budget for Christmas gifts and this one doesn't have a permanent spot in the safe.

Thanks for looking guys!

ETA: Holy crap, my bad guys, for some reason I thought it was a 1960, its a 1970 actually. Very sorry to those that were looking for a steal on a pre-64 Winchester. Very honest mistake. I double checked the SN tonight and I assume this .pdf is correct. Serial number 351xxxx
http://www.winchesterguns.com/conte...ture-Dates-by-Year-2012-Scanned-Documents.pdf

Pictures:
i.imgur.com_lgAwRKP.jpg

i.imgur.com_C3Tjp1b.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom