• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS 1973 chevy nova

B.Fett

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-1973-chevy-nova.999538/
Item Name: FS 1973 chevy nova

Zip Code: 31401

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 13,000

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Brand new engine and transmission 95 percent of the rust work is done on this and the interior is about 80 percent good. I have a radio to install in it, has new rims, mickey thompson tires, billstein shocks and a new front end suspension. Still needs a little work done but this cars almost brand new. 2035989514 for more pics and info

Pictures:
image-jpg.501971

Last edited:
Sorry ive been extremely busy at work. Since i live in the city i keep it out at a buddys , ill get so e pics this week. Its a 5.7 liter zz4, brand new relativly speaking. I put it in like 2 years ago but as soon as i would put one thing in, bam next thing would go so id have to replace that. Between deployments and over zealous restoration ambitions ive only put about 2,000 miles on it, this was me getting her painted about a year and a half ago. That turned into a nightmare (the shop i went through ****ed me hard on alot of stuff)but 5 months later and a complete stripping it was finished.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 28
Sorry ive been extremely busy at work. Since i live in the city i keep it out at a buddys , ill get so e pics this week. Its a 5.7 liter zz4, brand new relativly speaking. I put it in like 2 years ago but as soon as i would put one thing in, bam next thing would go so id have to replace that. Between deployments and over zealous restoration ambitions ive only put about 2,000 miles on it, this was me getting her painted about a year and a half ago. That turned into a nightmare (the shop i went through ****ed me hard on alot of stuff)but 5 months later and a complete stripping it was finished.
that is freakin sweet..what kind of suspension did you go with?

Back
Top Bottom