• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS 1994 Jeep Wrangler, 4cyl, manual, soft top

Rob62

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-1994-jeep-wrangler-4cyl-manual-soft-top.1260096/
Item Name: FS 1994 Jeep Wrangler, 4cyl, 5 speed manual transmission, soft top

Zip Code: 30180

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: Last and final reduction to $4,500. There are some 4-wheelers out there more expensive than this and they are not street legal... If it does not sell for that I am keeping it for now.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Standard Bill of Sale

Item Description: Selling a 1994, Jeep Wrangler, YJ, 4 cylinder, 5 speed manual transmission, 132,971 miles. Runs well. I am selling this because I liked it so much I purchased another Jeep Wrangler and can’t keep both. Have title in hand (clean title).

New Front Seats
New Tires (Goodyear Wranglers 235/75/R15, includes same size spare), less than 75 miles on them.
Tub (inside) bed liner – lined
Two year old Battery
New Spark Plugs and cables
New Fuel Filter
All fluids changed (Engine, Differentials, Transmission and Transfer Case)
Has CD/Stereo with Speaker Bar.

Things that need to be done: Needs new soft top/door tops. I will include a Bikini Top in addition to the soft top currently on it. Gas gauge inop, left turn signal inop. Windshield wiper motor partially inop, needs a new PCV valve.
Does not have air conditioning. But if you take the top off like Jeeps are intended to do - you will get plenty of air :-)

While I know this may be difficult to believe, there is no rust on the suspension system / underneath (other than what is normal for any type of 20 year old vehicle)

For those of you who have seen this link posted on Facebook and do not have a user account here on ODT. My phone number is (678) 850-6685 (rhummerSTOPSPAM@yahoo.com - remove the STOPSPAM)

Would consider a partial trade for specific firearms, still need a Glock 17..

Regards,

Rob

Pictures:
1994-jeep-left-side-jpg.878134

1994-jeep-rear-jpg.878135

1994-jeep-engine-compartment-jpg.878136

1994-jeep-left-side-inside-jpg.878137

1994-jeep-right-side-inside-jpg.878139

I bought a new 95 and drove it 20 years until I gave it to my grandson. Have missed the hell out of it. Most enjoyable ride I ever had.
Interior floor carpeted or has it been Rhino'd?
Not including the top, have you priced the other repairs?

Thanks for your interest in my Jeep Wrangler.

The inside has been treated with Herculiner Brand Bed Liner. Lots of prep was done and the liner was applied exactly as manufacturers instructions say so it should last many years.

I have not priced any of the items I mentioned needing to be repaired or looked at. The turn signal could be as simple as a bulb or fuse.

If you lol at comparable year / mileage Wranglers. You will find that the listed know issues with my Jeep are minor compared to others - Specially compared to my price of $4500. I have yet to find another Wrangler in similar condition at that price.

Regards,

Rob

But the 97's do not have have rectangular headlights................. :victorious:

I actually had someone tell me they would get this Jeep except for that "fact".........yeah, right, sure...... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom