3   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS 1996 BMW 328i with manual transmission

Zip Code: 30005

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 3,500.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is my 1996 BMW 328i sedan. Original GA car and it has never been out of the state. A lot of these E36 cars have rust issues. This one does not! Currently 102000 miles and the car is driven daily. Manual transmission makes this is a very fun car to drive. I can tell you that every panel on this vehicle is original as is every piece of glass. I had the hood repainted due to large spot of clear coat coming off. No accident history and I have a GA title in hand. I also have all of my maintenance history in a folder. Last big ticket item was the replacement of the clutch and I have that receipt as well. A/C blows cold. The only things that I can think of as negative are the driver's side leather seat bolster has some wear. Original radio works (as does factory CD shuttle in trunk) but the backlit display is dim. $3,500.00. No other offers considered. Find a cheaper one with rust and high mileage if $3,500.00 is not in your budget. Thank you!

Pictures:
bmw-pic-1-jpg.882827

bmw-pic-2-jpg.882828

bmw-pic-3-jpg.882830

kgrhqyoko8e1qqw7e1ebni-cvhpvq-_4-1-jpg.882832

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom