• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS 1999 Chevrolet Suburban

js415

Default rank <2000 posts Lifetime Supporter
GeorgiaCarry.org
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-1999-chevrolet-suburban.1025160/
Item Name: FS 1999 Chevrolet Suburban

Zip Code: 30263

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 4500.00 NOW $3500.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Bill of Sale and Title

Item Description: I have for sale a very nice Chevrolet Suburban.

This is a 1999 model, that my wife and I bought brand new, right off the showroom floor.

This model comes with leather interior, all power windows, seats, etc.

AM/FM/CD/XM

Dual air conditioners with dual controls.

Tinted windows

3rd row seating

Automatic transmission

Folding rear doors, instead of the hatchback.

The odometer shows 250,000 miles, all of which my wife has driven over the last 16 years.

Over the years we have had various repairs made to the truck, including a rebuild of the top end of the engine in 2015. All the major service records are available.

Interior is in fantastic shape, except for some small marks on drivers seat where the leather has torn. All the other leather looks almost perfect. The factory plastic is still on the carpet in the rear cargo section.

The exterior is in good shape. The paint is still shiny and bright. Not faded or worn.

There are a couple of small dings and the right rear bumper is slightly bent from an encounter with a light pole in a parking lot.

There are a couple of rock “dings” in the windshield.

The truck has never been involved in a wreck.

It has been parked in a garage all its life.

We are the only owners of this truck. It has been driven all over the east coast on trips in the last 16 years and has never let us down.

More pictures available upon request.

Thanks,

Jerry

Pictures:
1999-chevrolet-suburban-001-jpg.557248

1999-chevrolet-suburban-004-jpg.557249

1999-chevrolet-suburban-005-jpg.557251

1999-chevrolet-suburban-009-jpg.557252

1999-chevrolet-suburban-007-jpg.557253

Last edited:
It's the 5.7L or 350 Chevy engine.

I just had the top end rebuilt this spring, and it is strong as a rock......

Jerry

Interested in any trades? That's a nice suburban.

I really need to sell this truck, but it never hurts to send me an offer. Who knows, you might have something I don't even know that I need....

If it does not sell, I might just give it to me daughter to use as a "camping truck". She thinks she "really" needs it!!

Thanks,

Jerry

I owned one of these once. Very nice ride and comfortable. Traded out and was not satisfied until I traded back into another, although newer suburban.
For anyone concerned about size or fuel, these get as good as a Tahoe but have enough room to actually use. And on long trips... Like traveling in a limo at a fraction of the cost.

Back
Top Bottom