• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS 2000 Jeep Cherokee XJ Sport

Kentuckywildcat

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-2000-jeep-cherokee-xj-sport.926678/
Item Name: FS 2000 Jeep Cherokee XJ Sport

Zip Code: 30705

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $6800

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Title in hand

Item Description: 2000 Jeep Cherokee XJ Sport

You are looking at a super clean Jeep Cherokee. Make no mistake about it; this is the nicest looking and running XJ you will see on the road anymore. This isn’t some garage build, or a super crawler, just an extremely well equipped daily drivable Cherokee. 207,XXX on body and running gear, 10k motor, freshly serviced trans.

Factory specs:

4.0l inline 6 - brand new Chrysler remanufactured motor installed by dealership STILL UNDER WARANTY!! 3-year unlimited miles. Have receipts, roughly $4600. The motor is just due its second oil change, 10k miles.

AW4 auto trans – built proof aw4. Just changed fluid and it is shifting and preforming perfect.

NP231 trans case

Dana 30 low pinion front axle

Chrysler 8.25 29 spline rear axle – this is the one you want and not the dana 35 ticking time bomb

3.55 gear ratio

Aftermarket specs:

Suspension: Rubicon Express lift components were used to get the ride height to roughly 4.5” in front and 4” in rear. Front: RE coils and RE puck spacer, RE adjustable track bar, RE lower control arms, Old Man Emu steering stabilizer. Rear: RE shackles, and maybe leaf pack? (previous owner but it works). Only thing that is not Rubicon Express is the shocks which are rough country and possibly the leaf packs. It flexes great. Sway bars are nonexistence in front or rear, that’s just how I roll, still have them though.

Extended stainless steel brake lines

ARB bull bar

33x10.50 KM2 BFGoodrich with 80% tread complete with spare

5 Jeep TJ Wrangler 15x8 Canyon wheels

Slip Yoke Eliminator – hack and tap style, had a double cardinal rear drive shaft with yoke built to length byHudlow Axle.

Custom low profile roof rack held up by gutter mount style towers

Custom cut fender wells for tire clearance– just cut the front and did the cut and fold mod in the rear.

Midland CB radio

This Jeep is the best looking, running, and driving Jeep I have owned or drove. The new 4.0 purrs and chugs along without a hick up. AC is cold and heat is hot.The body has some nics and the rockers have some dents but for its age and it being a Jeep the paint and body are in great shape. The interior is all in prefect shape but for one crack in the driver seat and a burn hole in the passenger. There are ZERO CHECK ENGINE LIGHTS but, It is a jeep so there are some quirks, the passengerside window switch doesn’t want to work all the time, there is a broke wire in the rear gate jam which shows a rear gate open warning light on the dash and the fuel pump check valve has failed. The fuel pump when running puts out 1lb OVERadequate pressure. But the check valve has failed so when the Jeep sets for a while it doesn’t hold the fuel pressure on the line so you have to cycle the key to the ‘on’ position a few times to get adequate pressure built up on the line to avoid a long start, once running your golden and it has cranked up the first time,ever time doing this key cycle regimen thing for 8 months. Once again, there are zero check engine lights and it runs beautifully and will get you anywhere you want to go, deep in the woods for an adventurous weekend or to Florida for vacation. The price for this wonderful piece of machinery is $6800 FIRM. No hurry to sell, I will sit on this Jeep until someone gives me what I want or I will keep it all for myself! You have to see and drive it to appreciate it. I will trade for nothing but guns or cash.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom