• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS 2002 Harley Sporster Hugger

southernrebel20

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-2002-harley-sporster-hugger.908437/
Item Name: FS 2002 Harley Sporster Hugger

Zip Code: 30078

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $3000 OBO

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Item Description: I have my 2002 Harley Sporster Hugger up for sale. The hugger model means it is lowered from the factory. I got another bike so I don't ever get to ride this one anymore. It started life as an 883. My friend, who is a certified Harley mechanic, installed a 1200 kit along with a high flow air cleaner ( W/ K&N filter), Dynojet thunderslide and carb kit, programmable single fire ignition and coil, and west coast choppers hell bent exhaust pipes. The rear was lowered an inch with Burley slammer shocks and a custom rear fender installed. The license plate is now a shock mounted unit with integral tail/brake light. Big twin style forward controls were installed along with stainless braided brake lines. The primary/trans fluid was just changed along with new primary gaskets and clutch adjustment. The fork fluid was changed also last year. The back tire has about 3K miles on it and the front has about 1K miles on it. The oil is always changed at 3k miles. This bike really moves and is a blast to ride around town. 11,5XX miles on the odometer. Asking $3,000 O.B.O PM me with interest. Thanks, -Cole

Pictures:
harley-1-jpg.387290

harley-2-jpg.387291

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom