• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS 2004 Cadillac CTS-V LS6 Corvette engine and 6spd T56

camj

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/th...s-v-ls6-corvette-engine-and-6spd-t56.1023021/
Item Name: FS 2004 Cadillac CTS-V LS6 Corvette engine and 6spd T56

Zip Code: 30533

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 10000 firm

Caliber: 400hp

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I DROPPED THE PRICE FOR ODT, it is firm!

2004 Cadillac CTSV. LS6 (400HP) and a 6 speed manual. This car is a blast to drive, but still has all the luxury and comfort of a Cadillac and room of a sedan. It has the same engine as a Corvette Z06 but is half the price.
  • All power options: navigation, heated and power seats, sunroof, etc.
  • 14" Brembo brakes
  • "V" embroidered Lloyds floor mats
  • 160k miles (many highway/commute). It has been well maintained and does not have any dash lights/warnings on.
  • All new TPMS sensors
  • New front tires,
  • Rear tires are alright, will need to be replaced within 5k miles or so
  • Brake pads replaced recently
  • HID lights put in the fogs
  • Catalytic converters replaced recently
  • Harmonic balancer replaced 1k miles ago
All in all, its a well maintained car that does not look or drive like it has 160k miles. The interior is in great shape, the seats look better than most 80k mile cars. I have factory owner manuals and all of that stuff, clear title in hand and in my name.
On rear bumper cover, the back driver side corner got bumped and the paint cracked right there (small size). I don't think the DVD drive works, when I put a DVD in it, it just makes a noise but does not seem to recognize the disc. The sunroof wind damper plastic piece had a small tab break off, so you just have to hold the corner down when the sunroof is closing, the sunroof still works fine. The window tint on the passenger side should be replaced, it has some ripples.

PS: On the driveway in the pictures, there is evidence of fluid leaks. I had the high pressure power steering hose get a leak. That line has been replaced and there are no leaks anymore.

Thanks,
Cameron 404-353-9399

Pictures:
cts-1-jpg.556846

cts-2-jpg.556847

img_0935-jpg.556848

img_0932-jpg.556849

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom