18   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS 2004 Jeep Wrangler X Rocky Mountain Edition

Zip Code: 30122

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 11,000 obo

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Only for sale, is a 04 Jeep Wrangler Rocky Mountain Edition Jeep.

Rocky Mountain Edition specs include:
Exclusive Rocky Mountain Edition decal
4.0L Power Tech I-6 engine
Command-Trac part-time four-wheel drive transfer case
Dana 44 rear axel
30" Goodyear GS-A tires
Graphite fender flares
Diamond Plate Rocker Guards
Two tone "Jeep" embroidered cloth seats
Silver center stack Bezel
15x8 inch alcoa cast aluminum wheels
Full-size spare with matching wheel
Tow hooks
AM/FM/CD with overhead speaker pods

Great running Jeep TJ, 1108xx miles. Was a daily driver to and from work (24 mile round trip). Has 32x11.50x15 tires on black procomp
wheels. I have the (5) factory Alcoa wheels. I removed the tire carrier, rear bumper, bumper jugs and hitch and can reinstall. I only removed them cause I like the way it looks without them. It's a very clean jeep, no dents, I'm taking it to get fully detailed on the 30th just to freshen it up even more but I want to go ahead and post it up. I need to desperately sell, the only reason I'm selling is I cannot afford it anymore (child expenses). I do owe on it and that will probably turn a lot of prospects away however, the car lot has the title and a serious buyer can drive the jeep there, pay and I'll sign the title over right there after I purchase it. Will not be the fastest sell but it would allow a solid test drive. Ask 11,000 obo. Call, text, email anytime. 404-660-1602

Pictures:
j1-jpg.347650

j2-jpg.347651

j3-jpg.347652

j4-jpg.347653

j5-jpg.347655

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom