• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS 2006 Kawasaki Vulcan 900

Stephanie Arnold

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-2006-kawasaki-vulcan-900.1235031/
Item Name: FS 2006 Kawasaki Vulcan 900

Zip Code: 30153

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 4000

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For Sale: 2006 Kawasaki Vulcan 900. 25,501 miles, We are the second owner. It was bought off of a older gentleman from Alabama who decided to give up riding.. Never wrecked or laid down. This was my wifes bike that she rode for several years. She now spends most of her time riding with me and we have decided to sell the bike. The bike has a aftermarket fiberglass fairing that I installed and painted. The bars were swapped out for Harley Davidson Softtail Heritage bars which fit the fairing better. It has a Cobra C.B and Alpine stereo, 12volt accessory plug and heated grips. LED lighting in each speaker. The Alpine stereo has built in blue tooth that she used for her music. 2 speakers on the fairing are for the stereo and the other 2 are for the cb. You can also switch the cb and and stereo to be plumbed into your helmet. Their is also a push to talk switch on the left grip to talk on the cb. The heated grips have a high/low switch. Everything in the fairing electrical is fused which you can get to on the right side of the inner fairing. There is a small ding on the gas tank that I tried to get to show up in a picture . It is hard to see. It did not chip the paint and there is no rust. Bike has a leather bra on the crash bar for winter and a fully adjustable back rest that is removable. Wrenches included. The bike comes with the original passenger back rest that is not pictured. Bike has a trickle charger also included.

Pictures:
bikepic1-jpg.883006

bikepic2-jpg.883007

Back
Top Bottom