• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia North East GA  FS 2007 Ford F-150 Truck Lariat SuperCab 2wd 79k mi Leather & Loaded! Original Owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZZPop

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
7   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS 2007 Ford F-150 Truck Lariat SuperCab 2wd 79k mi Leather & Loaded! Original Owner

Zip Code: 30068

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 14,750.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: (Just relisted with $2k price drop, down from original $16, 750. Got my new F-150 and want somebody to get a good deal on this and enjoy it as much as I have and at a great price!!!) I am the original owner of this extremely clean, '07 F150 Lariat with only 79,500 miles. New factory-ford transmission, drive shaft & rear-end at 55,000...(call if interested and I'll explain). All paper work available, as well as all maintenance records from day one. Title in hand. This color is not white, it is 'Pearl White' which is a custom, special order color. All leather in great shape, has had seat covers on it since day one to protect it. V-8, 5.4 Triton engine with 2WD and factory oversize 20" high-end, alloy rims, with new Nito tires. Recent brake job all around and 60k maintenance at the Ford Dealer. Have used pure synthetic oil on every 4k oil change at NTB since about 30k miles. Added Tonneau bed-cover with 'red dot' liner, both in good shape and front bully-bar. All leather and teak wood trim on doors and dash. Heated seats in front with power 'everything'. Also has keyless entry and headliner storage. This truck has never pulled anything other than me, the family, a canoe and a few bicycles. It does however, have the factory tow pckg. I have had one 'deer' incident where the dear hit the front, bent my other bully bar and mashed in the radiator. Work done by ford with new radiator and bully bar. This truck turns heads! I'm told by others almost daily that this is the 'Sweetest Looking F150' they've ever seen. It is very clean indeed. Just bought a new F-150 and don't need two. I had always planned on passing this on to my youngest son but he wants something different for his first car and I don't need two trucks. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY. TRIP TO THE BANK TO SIGN OVER TITLE AND GET CASHIERS CHK OR MONEY ORDER. No strange financing or overseas/foreign deals and shady characters are not welcome. I live in a very nice neighborhood in East Cobb (close to merchants walk and the river) so anyone coming to look at the truck will feel quite safe. All banks are located within 1/2 mi. as well. You will not find a prettier, more well kept F150 in this condition. I am spreading the word among friends and listing this on a few other sites, so reach out to me with any questions if you are serious. Thanks for your time and consideration. Cheers, Eddie M# 770 six three four 8037.

Pictures:
1frontimg-20140228-01107-jpg.598392

front-img-20140228-01112-jpg.598393

img-20140228-01097-jpg.598394

img-20140228-01101-jpg.598396

img-20140228-01106-jpg.598398

Last edited:
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
For those who wish to vent, debate or discuss their views and experiences on ford trucks, chevy, bla-bla-bla, or any other topic, please start your own discussion thread and show a little respect for your fellow ODT'r here. This is my listing; a very simple and straight forward listing to sell my truck. I have stated the particulars of this listing (desired terms, condition, history, pictures, descriptions, etc.) with complete honesty and integrity, offering my personal mobile # and general location of where I live. Unless we have met, texted or talked about me and this truck, your opinions are totally uninformed, irrelevant and somewhat slander'ish... I chose not to 'disable' comments, as I would like to be totally transparent with my communications out to fellow members and would appreciate any 'relevant' input and/or feedback, specific to me, my dealings and my truck. All other comments belong somewhere else, please. Thank you in advance for your consideration.
Cheers,
Eddie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom