• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS 2012 Kawasaki Versys Bumble Bee

I.P. Freely

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-2012-kawasaki-versys-bumble-bee.938951/
View attachment 451940 View attachment 451941 View attachment 451942 View attachment 451943 View attachment 451944

FS 2012 Kawasaki Versys Bumble Bee

Zip Code: 30518

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $5,200

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 2012 Kawasaki Versys with only 3,200 miles on it. Has removable side racks and top rack for saddlebags, (saddlebags and top case not included) owners manual, tool kit, and extra key included. I'm the second owner. The previous owner dropped it in his drive way and as a result, it has a small dent in the gas tank. Not noticeable when using a tank bag. Check out the pic with the ink pen pointing at it. Will need a rear tire in about ~ 1,000 miles. Other than that, just add saddlebags and she is good to go for any ride around the US. The 50 + mpg is nice too.

Garage kept, never off road, just changed the oil and filter. Clear Georgia title under my name. Asking $5,200. No low ball offers. Sorry about the crappy cell phone pics, bike looks much better in person.

Only reason I'm selling, I want to get a boat. I had a DRZ400 for dualsporting, and the Versys for street. Now that I want a boat, I've just sold the DRZ400 and now the Versys is up for sale. After the Versys sells, I'm narrowing it down to just one motorcycle, which will fill the void from both bikes.

Thanks,

Mike

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom