Item Name: FS 2012 Yamaha Stryker 1300cc

Zip Code: 30805

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $6300 OBO

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: address

Item Description: I am selling my 2012 Yamaha Stryker 1300

This bike is a beast and only has 6300 miles on it. I do not recommend that a novice purchase this bike for it is heavier than most and has a lot of power. I have left many sports cars and smaller sports bikes in the dust with this bike. The only thing wrong with it is some minor scratches on tank that have been touched up, no dents(cannot tell anything unless closely lookin). I purchased this bike 4 months ago for $7200. Due to previous jobs I have sprained my back 3 times in past 7 years and cannot ride for long periods of time, for this reason I am selling bike.

I am throwing in all my gear along with bike: two helmets, winter gear(overalls, liner, vest), riding jacket, and leather gloves.
I would like cash, but will entertain trades plus cash(looking for project car car like 1st, 2nd, 3rd gen Firebird something similar), no checks, no PayPal, no scams!
Please text to start, if you call I will not answer, will return message if left. Feel free to text an offer, I will only say yes or no, (9l2-five71two53O).

I do not need help selling, thank you! And no joy riders, must have cash to test drive, Thanks.

Pictures:
[Broken External Image]:

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom