• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS .50 Cal Ammo Cans 99% Rust free Grade A M2A1

MrRogers

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-50-cal-ammo-cans-99-rust-free-grade-a-m2a1.868682/
Item Name: FS .50 Cal Ammo Cans 99% Rust free Grade A M2A1

Zip Code: 30084

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $10

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Great Condition Ammo cans . These were used by the military for training only . They were taken to the range once , emptied out and them stored Inside in a warehouse . Great seals and will keep ammo fresh .

Ok Guys , here's the deal with the cans . I'm a guy just like you who needed ammo cans . I could not find them anywhere for less than $15 Unless they were trashed. Through my ammo can earth scouring adventures ,I hooked up with a guy who had good cans but I had to order hundreds and hundreds to get any price break . So I found a good can at a good price . I just have to buy A LOT.

This is the last pallet and I just need them Gone . I am taking a loss at $10 a can FIRST COME FIRST SERVE . WHEN THEY ARE GONE , I WILL PUL AD.

Cans can be picked up at our pest control office in Downtown Tucker . PM me for details . Deliveries or meeting somewhere is Real tough as I work M-F sunup to sundown and can't be running around messing with ammo cans. Could be bad for my employment .

This is the Cheapest you will find a quality can anywhere , Trust me I've looked .

Thanks'

Pictures:
1400193832_1-jpg.353551

1400193832_2-jpg.353552

1400193832_3-jpg.353553

Last edited:
Would you have any interest in trading 1 of your 50-cal cans for 2 of my .30-cal cans (next size smaller) that will be in equal condition? I have about 20 of them. Thanks for your consideration :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom