• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS 5000 Rounds Federal Law Enforcement 9mm 115 Grain Jacketed Hollow Point Ammo

Status
Not open for further replies.

cwilli15

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/th...115-grain-jacketed-hollow-point-ammo.1236572/
Item Name: FS 5000 Rounds Federal Law Enforcement 9mm 115 Grain Jacketed Hollow Point Ammo

Zip Code: 30046

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $2250

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: In a bit of a financial bind, so I can only sell for cash. NO TRADES please.
I got 5000 rounds of Federal Law Enforcement 9mm 115 Grain Jacketed Hollow Point ammo, and if someone's trying to buy the whole thing, that person can get it for an astounding $2250. If you can only afford to get 1000 or 2000 rounds, I'll sell them to you for $500 or $1000, respectively. For 500 rounds, I'll sell them for $260. Any lower amounts of ammo will be sold for $0.55 a round.
I'll update this post to let folks know how many rounds I have left after each split transaction.
I live in Lawrenceville and work in Atlanta so I can meet in and around either area. I'm willing to drive a little ways to meet somewhere if the distance isn't too far. If interested, please send me your contact info, and I'll call/text you as soon as possible so we can make arrangements.

NOTE: The picture I have for this is a bit old. I've used it before for the 147 grain rounds of this very same ammo but didn't want to bother taking photos again since they bullets and boxes look exactly the same. Trust, the ones I'm currently selling are 115 grain, not 147 grain.

Pictures:
photo-jun-29-11-51-49-am-jpg.869972

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom