24   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS 93 Jeep Wrangler YJ

Zip Code: 30120

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 3450

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 1993 Jeep Wrangler YJ. It runs excellent and the 4wd works great. Manual transmission. Has 35's on it but not much tread left. It is perfect to cruise on the road and then hit up the trails, but apart from that it is by no means a daily driver. There is a short somewhere that causes the gauges and instrument cluster to work sporadically. No radio speakers and no A/C. I have the bikini top in the pictures and a brand new soft top that comes with it, however to instal the full soft top you will need to get the hardware to mount it. There is a crack in the windshield on the drivers side. Hood is dented as well as the drivers side front fender (you can see in the pics) I have the full doors to go with it. Both doors operate and latch closed but are not in the best shape. Great rig that runs awesome and is a lot of fun. Title in hand. $3,500. First person to put cash in my hand takes it home. Thanks for looking. 404-9O3-1787

** only letting me load one picture. Will try to put some more up later, in the mean time just let me know and I will send you some. **

Pictures:
image-png.595541

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom