• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS '99 Escalade $3500obo

ehoward308

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-99-escalade-3500obo.937748/
View attachment 450375 View attachment 450373 View attachment 450372 Item Name: FS '99 Escalade $3500obo

Zip Code: 30518

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 3500obo

Caliber: 5.7

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Standard

Item Description: Here we have a 99 Escalade. It has 170k on it. Bought it from a buddy of mine who was going through a divorce. He had already put a new tranny, intake gaskets, and msd distributor with full tune up. I bought it from him needing a flywheel and a/c and from there set it up for a daily driver/camping rig for myself with reliability being the most important factor. When I did the flywheel I went ahead and put in a new rear main as well as all the fluids from front to rear. I drove it for a little while and then fixed the a/c system to include a new compressor, evaporator, orifice tube, accumulator/drier, and hoses. At this time I also did the heater core because it was easily accessible. Shortly after I did some front end work including steering gear box, ball joints, and pitman arm. Truck runs great and is very reliable. Only problems as of right now is the radio is fritzy and check engine light comes on from time to time due to O2 sensor. Pm or call/text Evan 470-234-5650 pics to come

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom