FS AR-15 A2M4 with quad rail asking $650 with rail, $600 with M4 hand guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

dial1911

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
99   0
Reaction score
Item Name: AR-15 A2M4 with quad rail asking $650 with rail, $600 with M4 hand guard

Location: Macon/Warner Robins but will be driving to McDonough this weekend

Willing to Ship: No

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: $650 with rail; $600 with M4 hand guard

Caliber: .223 Rem/5.56

Item Description: Listing my A2M4 AR-15. Upper is unmarked as far as manufacturer barrel is a 1:9 twist based on my cleaning rod check. I've put about 400 rounds through the upper with no problems. It has the M4 cuts and has shot 5.56 and .223 with no issues.

I removed it from the lower I was using (fixed A2 stock) and put it on this one with the collapsible stock for this sale. The upper and lower are a rock solid fit- literally. I have been using a delrin punch to remove the rear pin for take down.

The rail is a UTG carbine length rail. I removed a few covers to show the markings on the rail in the pictures. The lower is a Superior Arms, the LPK is from CMMG, the stock is marked Tapco. The lower is brand new, never been fired. If I still have this rifle on Saturday, I'm going to take it to the range for a function check. Snap caps work just fine.

If you want to save some money on the asking price, I'll swap the rail out for a set of M4 hand guards with heat shields and knock of $50. $650 with the rail, $600 with a M4 hand guard.

Funding another project, so I don't really want any trades unless it is a 22/45 with a threaded barrel and replaceable grips and about $300.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Thank you sir... I've got something else in mind and decided to get rid of some of the "post divorce" buys. I went a little nuts for a year after the big-D. Time to move some things for the next project.

Heck- it's still available. I'll be in McDonough about 10AM this Saturday if someone's interested.

I haven't had any serious offers yet.

Damn, stonewall wants a rifle? Maybe the S is gonna HTF.

Crap... maybe I better keep it. ;)

Yes- I suppose I've had a couple serious offers, but I'm afraid that's the lowest price I'll take for it. But thanks for the offers :)

Two for one offers... If someone has two .22LR suppressor hosts- i.e. threaded barrels, I'll listen to offers- but no Walther P22s. I had one once and got rid of it. Don't like the zinc slide. A threaded 10/22 and a Ruger .22 pistol would be nice. Or a threaded Ruger .22 pistol and ammo- .308, .223/5.56, maybe even 9mm- but I have a ton of 9mm reloaded already.

Sorry to be picky, but I want to get into Class III and need some cash to do it. If I can get the paperwork filed in the next month or so, maybe I'll have it by my birthday at the end of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom