Reaction score
Item Name: FS CZ 452FS 22wmr

Zip Code: 30062

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 500 firm

Caliber: 22 mag

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Selling my CZ 452 FS in 22 wmr. The rifle is in very good condition, I've hunted with it twice and ran 150 rounds through. Bluing is excellent! The stock has a few small dings on the stock. The figure of the wood is very beautiful, however, it is hiding under the CZ factory goopy finish. The forend is shimmed with a small piece of plastic that keeps the barrel free floating and works well as a pressure pad. If you have any stock refinishing skills it can be made into a stunning piece. The operation is flawless and the accuracy is consistently under .75 moa at 75 yards on the bags with hornady 30 grain vmax. It will include JP firing pin spring, ghost ring peep and hex screw set. The only trades I will consider are another CZ 452 22wmr in beautiful American stock or a CZ 527 carbine in 7.62x39, this price will not include the scope or rings. I cannot seem to get any pics to post so PM me for more info and pictures.Thanks for looking!

Pictures:
image-jpg.378311

image-jpg.378312

image-jpg.378313

image-jpg.378316

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom