Item Name: FS/FT 09 Dodge Avenger &06 VW beetle

Zip Code: 30436

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: Reasonable offer
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Truck

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Just standard bill of sale

Item Description: I have a 2009 silver Dodge Avenger with around 130K and a 2006 yellow VW beetle with around 100k both run great. I am looking to trade one or both on a truck or SUV. Prefer a truck. I'm not super picky but want something in decent shape and runs good. Not looking for a problem child or a junker. Would like 4wd also prefer 4 door. But again willing to look at reg cab and 2wd trucks as well. Let me know what you have. My number is 803-507-4759 call or text any time if I don't answer a call text and let me know I'm bad about not checking voice mail. My name is Larry

The avenger runs great and good interior only issue is the head liner is loose a little right where the headliner meets the rear window. The head light is cracked and has a ding where it was bumped in the parking lot and the driver side door hing got sprung and the door got bent a little when my wife got out. It's not a lot of body damage but it is damage. Rather be up front and honest. I have had too many people waste my time in the past and try to hide or "forget to mention" issues when I went to look at stuff and I'm not willing to do that to sombody else. But other than the dings it is a great running car cold AC hot heat. Maintenance done regular only issue we've had since we bought the car in 09 , (now this is going to sound strange, it did to me when the mechanic told me) but only problem was the alternator clutch. Yeah apparently dodge felt that the alternator needed a clutch and it started making noise. Had it replaced and no more issues.

The VW beetle is in great shape all around. Runs good and strong no problems. Engine light came on last week and took it and had it hooked it the computer. Said one of the spark plugs need to be changed. Will do that this week. But the interior is in great shape , black leather. The one thing I will mention is the AC. It has cold AC and hot heat but if you know the beetles all of them have some kind of thing that causes the AC to not blow as cool at idle as when it is running. It's something that's talked about on all the forums and the VW dealer mechanics will tell you it's the way they are made. There is some kind of bypass that can be done, either by a mechanic ( the proper more expensive way) or at home with I fuse and a jumper wire, not my suggestion. It never became an issue for us . In the middle of August you notice the change in temp from the vent but it stays cool in the car so never had the need to do the bypass. But just wanted to mention the AC so you can research it that way you know what to expect if you come look at it and don't think I'm blowing smoke up your rear.

Sorry for the long ad but want to be up front and honest about everything.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom