• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT 100 Unopened Rounds Georgia Arms 45 Colt "Deer Stoppers"

BigJohnE

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/th...ds-georgia-arms-45-colt-deer-stoppers.978536/
Item Name: FS/FT 100 Unopened Rounds Georgia Arms 45 Colt "Deer Stoppers" PRICE DROP! Other trades added.

Zip Code: 30577

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $60
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Standard pressure 45 Colt, 44 Special, or 357Mag

Caliber: .45 Colt

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 2 unopened 50 round packs of Georgia Arms "Deer Stopper" .45 Colt +P 260gr Jacketed Hollowpoints (1200fps). New production ammo and brass, not reloads.

Want to trade for same value of .45 Colt new production ammo in standard pressure loads. Prefer something in the 900 - 1100 fps range, but will seriously consider all offers.

Would also consider trades for .44 Special or 357 magnum ammo.

Tell me what you've got and maybe we can work something out.

I bought these before realizing that my Blackhawk is on the medium frame and +P is not for it, so they've never been opened or anything.

Will also sell outright for $30 per pack (yep, 4 bucks less than I paid GA Arms, if we do the deal in Toccoa, Lavonia, or Cornelia).

Thanks for looking!

PM is the best way to reach me and I'll respond as soon as I get to my PC and check messages.

Thanks Again!

Pictures:
0729151516-00-jpg.503821

0729151517-00-jpg.503822

Last edited:
Bumping it up in case anyone hasn't seen it yet. Would also trade for lesser amounts of premium hunting ammo such as factory-made Keith-style loads in standard pressure. Ex - For Buffalo Bore Bore or similar, I'd trade a package of 50 for a box of 20.

Hey to all you S&W 460 owners out there. These perform very very will out of your 460 S&W XVR wheel guns. Plinkers with a bit more plink. Lol

I'd be happy to keep & shoot 'em, but my Blackhawk is the medium frame model so I don't want to risk using +P since Ruger said "nope" to them for that model.

Back
Top Bottom