• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT 1972 Chevrolet C10 highlander daily driver

KDAWG97M3

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-1972-chevrolet-c10-highlander-daily-driver.1234066/
Item Name: FS/FT 1972 Chevrolet C10 highlander daily driver

Zip Code: 30328

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 11,500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 12,500

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Name

Item Description: I have a rare ochre over white 1972 highlander. Everything works on the truck. The truck is an original truck and has some patina The cab corners are good the floors are good. Nothing to detract from the value or condition of the truck. The interior has new carpet, guages and and dash pad. The interior is is as clean as a new car. The AC works and everything works as it should. It has a rebuilt 350, all stock save for the edlebrock intake and carb and HEI distributor. Turbo 300 tranny and in great shape. The truck is lowered on springs and has new wheels and tires. Great truck with great character.

I prefer cash to sell out right but might be interested in a trade for a Harley and cash. Men's or ladies Rolex and cash.

Pictures:
image-jpeg.881086

image-jpeg.881087

image-jpeg.881088

image-jpeg.881090

image-jpeg.881092

For sure my favorite truck since I was probably 10. Had one for a few years in my 20's. I wish I wasn't so stupid...

Can't tell if that's a long bed or short bed from the pics....
Should be a turbo 350 or turbo 400 trans.
I have a 1972 GMC 1500 Sierra Grande. 1972 IMO is the best year for these.

Highlander option wasn't too common b/c it was expensive. You have a nice truck....AND with WORKING factory A/C, that's a huge bonus.

GLWS

nice. i missed one in Griffin a couple of years back. it was purchased for a service station new. when he closed in he sold it. it only had like 35k on it. had a 71 and a 69 when i was a kid.
GLWS

Item Name: FS/FT 1972 Chevrolet C10 highlander daily driver

Zip Code: 30328

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 11,500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 12,500

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Name

Item Description: I have a rare ochre over white 1972 highlander. Everything works on the truck. The truck is an original truck and has some patina The cab corners are good the floors are good. Nothing to detract from the value or condition of the truck. The interior has new carpet, guages and and dash pad. The interior is is as clean as a new car. The AC works and everything works as it should. It has a rebuilt 350, all stock save for the edlebrock intake and carb and HEI distributor. Turbo 300 tranny and in great shape. The truck is lowered on springs and has new wheels and tires. Great truck with great character.

I prefer cash to sell out right but might be interested in a trade for a Harley and cash. Men's or ladies Rolex and cash.

Pictures:
image-jpeg.881086

image-jpeg.881087

image-jpeg.881088

image-jpeg.881090

image-jpeg.881092
I am interested and have a 2003 HD Heritage Classic, in excellent condition, that I would be interested in trading, plus cash. Will try to include picture

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    53.4 KB · Views: 18
Back
Top Bottom