• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT 1988 Toyota MR2. Silvertop motor swap with blacktop ecu. Plus parts car!

kingdaddy3247

Default rank <3000 posts
Voted 87th most handsome guy on the ODT
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/th...wap-with-blacktop-ecu-plus-parts-car.1027217/
Item Name: VIDEOS ADDED IN COMMENTS. FS/FT 1988 Toyota MR2. Silvertop motor swap with blacktop ecu. Plus parts car!

Zip Code: 30157

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $3,000
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Rail buggies, m35a2, military vehicles, camper, firearms, etc

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For sale or trade - 1988 toyota mr2 5 speed manual transmission with the coveted silvertop engine swap and blacktop ecu combo! This t-top 2 seater is so much fun to drive! It has a roll cage built in as well. Plus- this deal includes a second parts car that is also red and has tons of good parts to keep you out of the auto part store and on the road for a long long time! It's loud, it shoots flames when you shift at its 8600 rpm red line, and has air horns incase you need even more attention! Cash price is 3000 (dropped from 3.5k) this is one of the few silvertops with blacktop ecu's in the metro area. or I would consider trades of equal value. I am into guy stuff, guns, rail buggys, vw bugs, hunting stuff, make an offer! I'm adding some videos below as well so check those out...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom