Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT 2000 Land Rover Discovery

Zip Code: 30312

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 2800
Trade Value or Items Looking For: e30, 240z, 280z

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I hate to do this but up for sale is my 2000 Disco. I purchased it three years ago with cracked block. I then purchased a short block and built up the top end. Every part on the engine is new with less than 3k on it. ie arp studs, timing chain, oil pump, oil pump gear, water pump, color thermostat, etc. This truck will not over heat. It has new slotted and drilled rotors I also have steel braided brake lines not installed. The trunk requires a few things left to be perfect. I the front driveshaftneeds to be replaced. Its out ready to be rebuilt. It needs and idler puller. The power steering pump leaks and transmission pan leaks. The interior is nice, I've painted the headliner. This is a good truck I just dont have time for it any more. 2800 obo...

Pictures:
20150410_095847-1-jpg.480403

20150410_095900-jpg.480407

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
The most important part is the driveshaft which should be around 250 - 300 to have it rebuilt or buy a new one. The truck drives with out it as I still drive it daily. The idler pulley should be no more that 30 bucks. Im not sure where the power steering is leaking so im not sure what need to be replaced there. The transmission filter kit is 30. If your still interested PM me

Can you post a few interior photos, including a shot of the painted headliner?

Thanks!

BTW, Driveline Service of Atlanta (in Forest Park) rebuilt a front drive shaft for me for $300. They rebuilt it with zerk fittings so I can keep it lubed.

http://www.drivelineserviceofatlanta.com/

They have a cool Johnny Cash song as background music on their site.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom