Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT 2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport 2wd

Zip Code: 31901

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 3100
Trade Value or Items Looking For: low mileage mercury grand marquis

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I am selling my black Jeep Cherokee 2wd to fund another car. The title is clear and the history is clean, no accidents. I bought this car with intent to lift it but have lost interest. I have replaced alot of parts on this car and the new owner will enjoy this car!mechanically this jeep needs nothing. Just paint it and it's good to go. The drivers seat has a slight tear on the side vinyl that's it. It has low miles and everything works perfect. Tires are at 60% all around. Comes with extra factory rear bumper and extra fuel rail with new spark plugs.

New tps sensor
New belts
New ac compressor and clutch
New fluids all around
New pcv sensor

New valve gasket
New rear differential gasket and fluid change
New motor mounts
New injectors 6x

New fuel rail
Complete tune up with oem equipment
Fuel system cleaning and oil change

The only thing this jeep needs is paint. It has no accidents and 143k miles. The paint clear coat is faded.

Email me for pics.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Price drop to $2900

It has some very minor rust on the roof from scratches. Overall its pretty clean for a 2001. I bought it from florida and put a bunch of work into it. The 2000 and 2001 years suffer from a problem called "heat soak". I fixed that issue by revamping the entire fuel system, with a new rail, new injectors, complete tune up, and ignition coil rail. flushed the radiator put in new coolant. After that I installed 2 custom functional hood scoops to get some of the heat out of the engine bay. Now the vehicle has no issues and can do 80 mph with the AC on blast cold and run under 200 degrees.

Link to my craigslist ad:

http://columbusga.craigslist.org/cto/4994871051.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom